Brand strategy is about generating plan with a purpose.
We believe your corporation needs more than a symbol or strap line – you need a visual identity that tells an attractive story and resonates with your objective audience.
Whether you’re refreshing, relocation or looking for somewhat totally new, our creative team can help you develop an engaging brand strategy that raises your profile and connects with customers. With a long term understanding in consumer and our markets, we ensure our clients achieve reliable results through beautiful, alert design.
From multinational corporations to established SMEs, clients of every shape and size trust us to deliver creative solutions that inspire.
Digital and Brand Strategy
- Our award-winning team includes graphic designer, writers and editors, digital advertising, and support staff.
- Our creative services are available to everyone who is need of Digital Marketing services.
- For more information about price and manufacture schedules or questions about communicating a service or event, contact us today.
Graphic Standards and Logos
- New! Our management techniques and guidelines.
You may ask for access from the site’s login screen or by writing an e-mail to us. For assistance, contact the graphics manager.
- Our primary guidelines
- Welch Printing Company Storefront Login
Web Policies and Style Guidelines
- The web site is displayed in responsive design templates. If built correctly, content will appear consistently on mobile devices and desktop computers. The marketing department will help you create high-quality, well-presented content for the website.
- The site is managed using a browser-based content management system, or CMS, that allows you to create and edit web pages without the use of specialized software.
- New! See our work and client’s approval
- The site is governed by the official HealthCare Web Policy, the Appendices and the overall University of Kentucky Web policy.
- Contact Dazzel Digital today for more information.
Battling long term challenges
The brand’s one brand strategy seems to make sense from a consumer point of view, as it provides a more coherent branding message while also giving its other variants the opportunity to have their moment in the spotlight.
Our website editing guidelines and training materials
- Read the step-by-step website content editor training guide
- View video tutorials posted on YouTube
- Web optimization guide
- Site outline
- Web image guidelines for designers
- Web content checklist
- Web content template
Communicating Internal Views
- To promote
- Digital & Brand Strategy
- Physician Liaison Program
- Service Line Marketing
- Market Research
- Community Engagement